Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ricotta Cookies

Ricotta Cookies

1 lbs. butter room temperature
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 lbs. Ricotta cheese
2 tsp. vanilla
4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
sprinkles

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, Ricotta, vanilla and mix. Add flour and soda. Place small dough balls on baking sheet and sprinkle the tops with sprinkles. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.

*I thought these cookies were delicious. They tasted like little cakes. I would not put sprinkles on them though. I thought that sounded weird and so I only put them on a few batches and I definitely preferred them without sprinkles. Also, this recipe makes A TON of cookies. So unless you need a lot of cookies then I would definitely halve the recipe. I think next time I make them I will put a little lemon zest in the batter.

1 comment:

  1. Diane, these were good! I think the lemon is a brilliant idea. I want to try this with some blueberries added.

    ReplyDelete